Ready to Get Creative for Change?
Have fun, raise money, help children realise their potential: these are the basics of fundraising for Plan. We're here to support you – all we need is your imagination and passion to make the world a better place for children. Thousands of Australians have already rallied to the cause, making an enormous contribution to our work – join us!
How Your Fundraising Helps
Your fundraising efforts support our work to bring lasting improvements to the lives of children and their communities in 50 developing countries. Together we can transform the world for children.
How to Fundraise
Become an Everyday Hero
Create your own Everyday Hero webpage – it's easy to do – then invite friends, family and workmates to donate online. There's three options:
- Use your webpage to celebrate a special occasion – be it your birthday, wedding or welcoming a new baby – asking people to donate to Plan instead of giving a gift.
- Create a personal challenge webpage, whether it’s to climb Kilimanjaro or give up smoking – and invite people to sponsor you.
- Take part in someone else's event – from fun runs to marathons – and set up your own Everyday Hero webpage so people can sponsor you.
Where the Money Goes
Money you raise will support our programs in Africa and Asia to help children break the cycle of poverty. Or, you can donate to a particular project – see our Priority Projects then tell us which one you'd like to support.
Become an Everyday Hero now
Hold Your Own Event
The possibilities are endless, from trivia and movie nights to auctions, cook-a-thons, and treasure hunts. Your event is only three steps away:
- Read the Plan Community Fundraising Guide
- Complete our Fundraising Proposal and Agreement Form
- Chat with Plan's Community Fundraising Team who will contact you to discuss your event and answer any questions. Once your event is approved you're set to go!
Your Fundraising Toolkit
Plan Community Fundraising Guide - read this for hints and tips on how to fundraise for us
Promotional Poster - download this poster to market and promote your event
Fundraising Pledge Form - use this to record donations so that we can provide your supporters with tax receipts (any donations over $2 are eligible for tax deductibility)
Donation Summary Form - complete this once you've finished your event and tallied how much you've raised
Where the Money Goes
You can choose to support our Priority Projects, an Emergency Appeal or let us allocate the funds where they're needed most. You can also fundraise to Sponsor a Child.
Take a Plan Challenge
This is your chance to do something you have always dreamt of – from climbing Mount Kilimanjaro to travelling the back-roads of Southeast Asia – while making a difference to children's lives globally. In all our challenges you'll have the opportunity to see the Plan projects that you're directly supporting through your fundraising efforts.
Find out more about Plan Challenge Adventures